- Participants to understand the importance role of PEPC to Comply to regulation 18 USECHH2000 for LEV Design
- Participant to know and understand basics of LEV Design (Standard use, common parameters and selection)
- Samples of common design of Hood and Ducting in LEV System (ACGIH)
- Participants to explore Learning points from shared case study on common issues and practice
- Recommendation to remedy the non-compliance
- Employees and Contractors Workers working at oil and gas and petrochemical plants.
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) owner
- User of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) system
- HSE Practitioner – Industrial Hygiene Technician (IHT2)
Able to read and write in English or Bahasa Malaysia.