At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
- Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries.
- Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
- Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
- Workplace First Aider.
- Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Safety Managers and Personnel.
- Security Managers and Personnel.
- Safety and Health Committee Members.
- Production / Line Managers.
- Engineers / Executive.
- All levels of workers and interested individuals.
Able to read, write and communicate verbally in Malay/English