This two days seminar is designed to give the participant an awareness of the proper principles of working with, erecting frame / modular / tubular scaffolding.
This course requires the delegates to review course materials during two days classroom and hands-on scaffold erection, led, by and experienced instructor. The course will enhance industrial safety in general by helping to move more companies to a high level of safety within their organization.
This training intended to provide a good understanding of scaffolding by categories level including safety requirement and assistance in identifying faults in scaffold thus helping managers to achieve their HSE goals according to their plans.
Appropriate certification is issued to meet the need for proof of adequate training, which is often a prerequisite for many projects. Since, this course has been a credited by DOSH (Department Of Occupational Safety and Health) to be conducted as competency by category & CEP (Continues Education Program) with the requisite program points to be awarded.
Upon successful completion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Change the mind set of participant toward SAFETY-FIRST attitude which is to elevate safety and health at the workplace to the same level as other business functions in the industry, and to practice it at the highest standard possible.
- Response to OSHA 514 & FMA 1967 Act.
- Perform Basic Scaffold awareness skills.
- Acknowledge the scaffold standards and code of practices.
- Do and don’ts about scaffold.
- Acknowledge the scaffold components and scaffold anatomy.